Hermed viderebringer jeg en interessant invitation, som jeg idag har modtaget fra Roman Tychkivskyy. Det lyder i mine øren ret interessant:

Vette-hilsen

Claes

Dear Mr. Falkentoft,
On behalf of the President of the Leopolis Grand Prix Festival Volodymyr Kulynych, I
would like to invite members of the Classic Corvette Club Denmark and your friends to
attend the vintage cars festival to be held in Lviv on 21-23 June 2013.
Our festival is dedicated to races which took place in Lviv during 1930-1934. This event
together with cricuit races in Monaco (first held in 1929), both of equal importance, were
the foundation of Formula 1 in Europe. Today the Festival is reborn as vintage cars
festival. In Summer 2013 it is going to become a Grand event in Central Europe.
Exhibitions of the vintage cars from Central and Eastern Europe, vintage fashion
competition, pavilions located in the city – all these are going to happen during the
Festival. But the main event is the Race along the famous “Lviv Triangle” track to be
determined both as road and mountain track. Notice that the “Lviv Triangle” record
remains unbeaten since 1934.
We invite you to take part in vintage racing on the "Lviv triangle" track on June 22 and try
to set a new record. Please also participate in the Commander ball and festive city parade
on June 23, which will be opened by Lviv mayor.
This year our vintage races will be also a part of Ukrainian stage of Peking to Paris Rally.
To get better acquainted with the Leopolis Grand Prix Festival program please read the
presentation (see among attached files). For more information please visit the Festival's
web page - www.leopolis-grand-prix.com.
I will be greatful for your assistance in spreading information about the Leopolis Grand Prix
Festival among the Classic Corvette Club Denmark members, friends and partners.We strongly believe that your community will benefit greatly from getting to know Leopolis
Grand Prix Festival, reborned races that served as a starting point for F1 in Europe. It will
be a great pleasure for us to have Classic Corvette Club Denmark been represented at the
Leopolis Grand Prix.
I would be thrilled to have an opportunity to contribute to your work - to show you the
magnificient city of Lviv and tell you more in person about the long-established tradition of
car races that Lviv inherited. Such cooperation will be the best way to pay respect to the
creators of this long-established aristocratic tradition and make it last for generations to
come.
If you have any questions or would like to further discuss, please contact me via phone or
e-mail at your convenience.
Sincerely,
Roman Tychkivskyy
Leopolis Grand Prix Festival Co-organizer